Saturday, October 31, 2009

Muse

We went to see Muse on Thursday with the tickets I got for my birthday yeeeah! The gig was incredible, totally exceeded my expectations. Our seats were all the way up and back, so I was a bit worried we wouldn't see or hear well enough. The show was amazing though, the lights and set were so huge they blew my mind, and took away the worries of not seeing. Matthew Bellamy is one hell of an artist. There's a guy whose job I couldn't do. Enjoy the pics!

P1050863.jpg picture by avaramaiju
Laundry of the gig:
NKOTB-tee - somewhere in Vääksy when I was 9
jeans - Cheap Monday
purple jacket - H&M
leather jacket - Bershka
belt - Vans
shoes - Cheapo Shoes
scarf - self made

P1050858.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1050861.jpg picture by avaramaiju
Wallace and Gromit having hotdogs.

P1050883.jpg picture by avaramaiju

To my surprise the Germans sat down nicely on their seats all gig, so it was kinda hard to get into the mood. Soon we gave up the seats an joined the party in the stairs. That made a huge difference. If you go to a gig in the massive o2 World, I recommend doing that, 'cos you see really well from up high, and there's much more space than in the pit.

P1050893.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1050896.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1050903.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1050906.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1050952.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1050916.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1050924.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1050938.jpg picture by avaramaiju

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! it was so awesome!!!!
MUSE is jus the best! thanks for havin ur bday and likin MUSE!

and i agree wit u, u can't do Mathew Bellamy's job. but i have to say that i doubt he can do urs either