Saturday, May 23, 2009

brain freeze

I just got home from another pretty long and winding day of trying to impress new people to hire me... apparently job interviews aren't a big hit in Germany, the fashionable thing to do is to have people working for you for free and to see who lasts the longest. Well, I have to say it's actually a pretty good way also for me to see what the atmosphere is and how things feel, because I've now been to 2 places, and they were totally different. The shop I went to today was way nicer than the previous one, the people were really sweet and welcoming to me, whereas in the previous one some of them were vicious (thinking back, that must've been the reason I felt like a 14-year old yesterday, because I got treated like one). I really hope I get it. Now I just need to wait til Monday to see who they choose. Keep your fingers crossed!
The dress is an oldie from Carlings, the milkshake is from a censored source. My old Kowalskis still keep me standing.
After my day was done, despite a searing head-ache, I picked up a huge-ass chocolate milkshake and felt preatty good and free walking back home. I'll have the coolest trip to work, if I get that job... just check it out: I get to walk under a bridge: (As a kid in Vääksy that was the coolest thing ever.) I get to cross another bridge, and a river: I get to see bears: I mean ACTUAL BEARS, dudes!!!
PS. Boyfriend is also working tonight is his friend's bar - fingers crossed that one of us get's a job!! 

PS 2. You really need to excuse me for lately writing about nothing more than my simple little life.. I've been reading too much Erlend Loe I think. He's my favorite Norwegian person (and I love Norwegians, they're just so down-to-earth, strange and funny, just like Finns, but with a wicked accent). I'll come back to you soon with a kick-ass article about grandma-fashion, that I'm working on... :))) In the mean time, write ideas or comments right here, yall!!!!

No comments: