Sunday, December 20, 2009

Avoiding the other christmas shoppers

This weekend we did some serious christmas shopping. I only had Saturday for it, and you can imagine that's a god-awful day to go shopping, the last Saturday berfore Christmas. Yuck. In the U-Bahn everyone was getting in from Alexanderplatz, looking so uncomfortable carrying huge plasticbags. Yuck. And it was -16 degrees outside!!! We decided to go a bit off-track, to Prenzlauer Berg. There are great areas for shopping, nice places to stop for food, and they're still not too crowded. I especially recommend the sex-shop Gorgeous, on Schönhauser Allee for naughty and funny gifts, and Who Killed Bambi and the secondhand shops around Eberswalder strasse. 

Too bad it would ruin the surprise, 'cos I'd love to show you how cool things I found! (Hopefully the receivers will think so too.)

P1070539.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1070533.jpg picture by avaramaiju

Laundry of the day: 
beanie - Fenchurch, 
scarf tube - Naf Naf (my souvenir from Paris), 
coat - Guess, 
gloves - Naf Naf, 
tunique - Ginatricot, 
Jeans - Cheap Monday, 
boots - vintage

I love lamp. This baby is in the sealing of Who killed Bambi:

P1070542.jpg picture by avaramaiju 

 Fuck off, I love MJ! (They're my initials too! haha)

P1070543.jpg picture by avaramaiju 

This is the shop with the big orange boot in the wall, on Eberswalder. Loving the skirt with Mickey Mouses' hands on my ass! Dear Santa, can I still ask for something...?

P1070544.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1070545.jpg picture by avaramaiju 

 Saana is presenting us some party fashion for our night in KitKat club.

P1070548.jpg picture by avaramaiju

I bet this would work for KitKat too. The Pimp-look.

P1070549.jpg picture by avaramaiju

Alf.

P1070550.jpg picture by avaramaiju 

Mojave-glasses!!!

P1070551.jpg picture by avaramaiju 

Alf again! He was so annoying in that show. God, I can't remember who was more annoying, Alf or the father of the family.

P1070552.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1070553.jpg picture by avaramaijuP1070555.jpg picture by avaramaiju

Let's see, who should I get these...?

P1070556.jpg picture by avaramaiju

All presents almost found! Now I just need to pack them up and fly to Finland. It's supposed to be snowy and effin freezing (-15 Celsius) in Vääksy, my home town. Hopefully Santa will come over and bring me sumthin' too... At least I'm looking forward to the Finnish christmas food, yum yum yummm! So, what's on your list?

No comments: