Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The frocky horror picture show

The last days I've been trying to get the idea in my head, that the summer is over. Still, it's a bit sunny and nice in Berlin, and I refuse to give up. Last Sunday was the first rainy Sunday, and I had to give up my bake sale, leave the buns in the freezer, and go back to sleep. It was sad. I am still looking forward to living my first actual falltime in Berlin. There's so much to do and see in this city, that the fall depression (that usually hits me pretty hard) really doesn't scare me. Yet.

Apparently someone disagrees with me.

I've been doing loads of laundry and getting stuff ready for the fleamarket on Sunday. Roommatey and me are going to Mauerpark to sell some crap. Hopefully I'll see some of you there! Here's a sneak peek of what's coming up. (Apologies for the shitty picture quality, I got a bit careless trying out some new tips I got from Sami -the photographer wizard- for using the flash in a subtle manner...but I'm learning:))

I actually love all this stuff, and this time I really don't wanna give anything up...mostly all the crappy things are in Finland, and I didn't bring here more Bthan the things I love the most. but I had to choose some stuff to give up, and I chose the ones that I hardly ever use. Shoes Cheapo and Ed Hardy.

Purse from Made In Berlin, belts from Motivi and Dressmann (lol, I find such weird stuff from the strangest places).

Purse and scarf from Motivi. I used to work there too, that's why so much stuff is from there.



I know I'm gonna miss these shiny cuties when the christmas parties are getting closer... in fact I think I miss them already. I should never sell anything.



Shock-frocks
While looking for stuff to sell and going through all the boxes in the basement etc. I also found a few jewels you can never ever make me give up...

The golden blouse is so going into my Halloween outfit!

The red salsa-sandals with the toe-marks are priceless.

Haha, doesn't this cavalcade of pink and purple frocks make you happy? It's like when you put "rainbow cakes" on Google image search. It's like Nicole's art. It's like what the inside of my head looks like.

No comments: